North Bay Thunderbirds
Here are some tips to ensure future mail lands in your inbox:
1. Try to find the message in your spam folder, junk folder, trash folder or if you if you use Gmail, it may be sitting in your "Promotions Tab". If you find the email skip to number 3
2. If you don't find it in using method 1, try searching for the email with the following text "neor 3 home stretch", if you don't find the email using either method 1, or 2. Let me know, and we'll take it from there.
3. Assuming you found the email do any or all of the following:
- add [email protected] to your safe senders list
- add [email protected] to you contact list or address book
- if you found the email in your spam or junk folder, mark it as "safe", or "not spam", or "not junk"
- if you use gmail, star the email
- if you use gmail, drag the email into you "Primary" tab
- reply to the email, indicating that you received, this also tells the email server that it's someone you want to communicate with
- click on a link in the email, even if you don't need to
- advanced users can create a filter and direct [email protected] to inbox and/or mark as important or add a star
- Gmail users that want to read further can read here: http://kb.mailchimp.com/delivery/deliverability-research/place-emails-in-primary-tab-in-gmail?_ga=1.189286254.474216633.144189370